Thursday, February 8, 2007

Draft Study Timeline

My study involves some rather complicated "do this" and "then do that" moves, so I've tried to put together a timeline for when I will schedule all the elements of my research project. Here in rough form is my sequence--

1) Interview WPAs
2) Formulate survey questions informed by interview information (2 surveys instructors-students)
3) Send survey questions for IRB review
4) Implement surveys
5) Review survey data, create follow up interview questions
6) Send interview questions in for IRB review
7) Recruit interviews/ conduct interviews
8) Analyze results and write'em up

I'm scratching my head with two interim IRB approval steps, plus some rapid development of survey and interview questions.

Here is a 1.0 version of this timeline.

I look at it, and I see I better get hopping on setting up my WPA interviews and learning more about survey and interview methodology.

No comments:

About Writing

Writing is always more precise and less precise than our thoughts: that is why our writing pieces glow with being and beckon with the promis...